Friday, July 11, 2008

Day 543



7/11/2008

taken : 7/11/2008

...

Happy Free Slurpee Day.

...

Balls.

It was hot.

Poor little Lacey was sooooooo miserable in the heat.

A few times I walked her outside and sprayed her down with the hose.

She seemed to be happy to cool off.

...

I will have to say though, it cooled off quite a bit by the evening.

I sat outside reading and drinking some beers.

...



...

The sunset was amazing.

...



...

A little later I went to LC's.

Herself, myself and Michele were going to go get some Slurpees...

but that plan never exacted or materialized.

...

What did materialize was A) Looking through craigslist personals and laughing.

Then

B) Going out and drinking.

...

It was a fun night.

...

(photo of LC was shot at 3200 ISO...word.)

1 comment:

Michael said...

1) When I shoot at ISO 3200, the noise particles are about as big as LC's head in that picture. They turn a black sky into a wavy blue splatter painting. At that size, you can't even see any noise in your photo. Niiiiice.

2) I heard that we're supposed to be getting really nice sunsets this whole week because of the fires in California. I don't know if that's true, but it's pretty awesome nonetheless.